Saturday, March 28, 2009

Batman, Spiderman and Bike Boy

I don't' have a lot to say, but I do have a video of Owen riding his bike. It's from last weekend and already the wiggle wiggle of his butt has diminished.





Owen or rather Batman has been really tired lately, this was twice this week. He's getting ready to grow again... Eating and sleeping and eating. Both times he was watching TV for about 5 minutes and was completely passed out.







Since super heroes are "our" new thing we also had a visit from Spiderman. He was webbing up a storm. Possibly the cutest picture is of Spiderman holding the police car with his best police man face.



3 comments:

K Schimmy said...

1. That boy has some awesome bike skillz. If it wasn't for that silly SHOE!
2. Poor little tired Batman. He looks so sweet all passed out everywhere.
3. The shot of Spiderman with the police car is a frameable one. I can't wait to have a three-year old boy, they're funny.

Can't wait till Lincoln City... Mom said you emailed about the weekend's events and she told me what Karla said was going to happen. However, Karla forgot to tell you about the whoring. There will be lots and lots of whoring.

Sheflex said...

I'm looking forward to the beach as well. I'm glad I won't be the only one whoring now. How much are you charging? I love passed out Batman with his butt in the air. Ruary will be doing all kinds of stuff in no time flat!

Lo said...

OMG. Can Owen be any cuter. Haley was sure missing O when we took her home last weekend.

Whoring is fun. I have to decide what I am going to charge. Do I get to charge more or less since I am knocked up?